Morellino di Scansano DOCG


An angle of sixty degrees between two planets, a precise distance that the ancients interpreted as an omen of the nature of those born under that sign. We are not sure that the sky determines the personality of men, but certainly the skies of the Maremma, clear thanks to the dry, windy climate, the mild winters and hot summers and the skeleton-rich soil that feeds our vineyards, define the unique character of this fruity, attractive wine, whose greatest strengths are fragrance, freshness and drinkability.

GRAPES  85% and complementary red grape varieties for the remaining 15%
VINIFICATION Malolactic fermentation takes place in stainless steel vats.
AGEING In steel tanks at first and then in concrete tanks
before bottling

Cosmogonie Line

A look beyond established boundaries,
with roots immersed in a land that
has had a continuous dialogue with the sky for thousands of years.

Tasting notes

The colour is bright ruby red with garnet reflections; very fruity, fresh aroma with assorted spices, in which notes of blackberry, plum and subtle hints of medicinal herbs and cloves can be recognised. The velvety, crunchy, lively tannins are supported by an excellent volume and a pleasant acidity. Flavourful, mineral finish, which gives elegance and balance.

Food pairing

Perfect for the whole meal with appetisers and hot and cold traditional Tuscan and Maremma dishes.

Temperatura di servizio


Data sheet

Data sheet